Join The Team
Are You Ready to Make Your Mark?
At CAMG we believe in the power of teamwork. Working together, we help provide a voice to the voiceless by helping to introduce those who have been wronged to the best law firms and lawyers in the country to help them seek the justice they deserve.
We are dedicated to bringing together diverse, smart and innovative individuals of various backgrounds and experience to help drive our success.
Even though we are a legal marketing company, we don’t just need people with experience in the law. We are constantly evolving and need the contributions of people skilled in customer relations, media buying, systems, programming, marketing, graphic design, management, accounting and much more.
And, if you’re looking to start your career, or just want to try something new, CAMG offers a dynamic environment where you’ll be constantly learning, innovating and contributing — all the while enjoying what you do.
Location, location …
Although our main centers are in Woodland Hills, CA, Las Vegas, NV, and Pensacola, FL, we look for qualified, passionate, committed individuals with a strong work ethic who reside anywhere in the continental United States.
We realize that sometimes the best office is your home office. That’s why we were quick to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic by procuring the necessary equipment for all of our 400 employees to work from home. As a result, our business has not slowed down and we have continued to grow our staff over the past year.
Employees at CAMG also enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, dental and vision insurance; voluntary life and disability insurance; 401k; and paid time off programs.
Our company has several divisions that cater to the diverse needs of law firms and legal services companies and the clients they serve. These are the divisions we offer:
- CATS (Consumer Attorney Telephone Services) is our remote inbound call center. Our trained call center agents speak to callers to obtain the information necessary to pre-screen leads for our law firm clients.
- CACS (Consumer Attorney Contract Services) is our remote inbound/outbound customer service call center. Our trained agents follow up with callers to ensure all documents are managed according to client requirements and specifications.
- Client Services – Media: This team has decades of media experience in national, local, and digital campaigns. They are the conduit between Business Development and Media Buying and ensure our clients’ media campaigns operate efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Client Services – Call Center: The Client Services professionals in our Call Center (CATS) work directly with clients and internal departments to set up and prepare our call centers for new campaigns and manage and monitor call volume and conversion.
- Victim Intake: Our trained Victim Intake Specialists are hired specifically for their backgrounds in fields of psychology, social work, and mental health to handle sex abuse calls. They provide the highest degree of empathy and compassion in conducting intake interviews for these campaigns.
- Media Buying: Our media buying department is divided into three verticals: National, Local and Digital. They not only work on media planning and strategy, but negotiate for our clients’ TV, radio and digital advertisements to ensure maximum exposure to the targeted demographics.
- Business Development: Knowledgeable in all forms of direct response media, each member of the team is a seasoned professional in the legal industry.
- Administration: Includes Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Computer Programming, Production and Traffic. This division is the backbone that supports all we do to serve our clients.
We’re always looking for talented people to join our team. Feel free to contact us about our open positions to see where you fit in.
Is your firm in the Top 3 of Google Search?
CAMG Ethics White Paper
Are you looking for data-driven marketing for your law firm?
As a full-service agency, CAMG handles everything from marketing and creative to support your law firm needs to operate campaigns at the maximum efficiency.
I have worked with CAMG for years. Not only are they great at delivering, but they are great people to work with!
CAMG is always accommodating and willing to work in a way that supports your office as an extension of your team.
Steve Nober and the team at CAMG are responsive, ethical, talented, reasonably priced, and easy to work with!
If you are looking for professional, hardworking people who produce great results and then take you out for a nice dinner, look no further than CAMG
THE NATION’S LARGEST FULLY INTEGRATED
Marketing Agency Dedicated to Law Firms
- Public Relations
- Medical Record Retrieval & Review
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Digital
- Out of Home
- Intake & Contracting Services