Data Services Provides a Detailed Look at Data, Analysis, and Trends
CAMG’s Data Services division publishes Marketing Data & Analysis Reference Guides for various practice areas and mass torts, as well as a Scarborough Reference guide, which takes a deeper dive into data and analysis.
Reference Guides are a compilation of data culled from media industry monitoring sources and our proprietary data from campaigns, as well as data from our call center/intake and medical record divisions.
We publish our reference guides to provide in-depth information that can be used to make intelligent, data-based marketing decisions and increase efficiency of marketing.
Reference Guides compile information including:
- Intake Analysis and Questionnaires
- Proprietary Call Center Data
- Call Volume Heat Maps
- Demographic Targeting Data, including Media & Consumer Behaviors
- Media Analytics and Comparative Analysis
- National Broadcast Network & Cable Data
- Radio, Print, and Streaming (OTT) Data
- Digital Data, including Paid Social data, platform and device breakdown
- SEM Landscape, including forecast and historical data
Complete the form below to receive any of our current reference guides.
- Asbestos Marketing Data & Analysis Guide
- Business Interruption Webinar Q & A and Reference Guide
- Business Interruption Reference Guide: Strategies & Targeting
- Elmiron Reference Guide
- JUUL Marketing Data & Analysis Guide
- Scarborough Data Analysis
- Sex Abuse Data & Analysis Reference Guide
- Talc Marketing Data & Analysis Reference Guide
- Zantac Marketing Data & Analysis Reference Guide
* These fields are required.
Combine this service with some or all of our other services to get your best response...
CAMG offers one of the country’s largest inventories of memorable vanity phone numbers and also provides unique tracking numbers to monitor campaign performance to ensure each dollar is spent for efficiency of marketing.
Our Intake Services division (CATS) will help you manage all calls that are generated from your marketing campaigns. CATS provides 24/7/365 call coverage with professionally trained live agents who act as an extension of your firm.
Consumer Attorney Contract Services (CACS) representatives are experts in legal contract acquisitions. We understand the highly competitive legal market and the importance of getting your clients signed.
Medical Record Retrieval
CAMG offers medical record retrieval services to law firms so they can focus on the case at hand. Contact us so we can help you get medical records for your clients.
Medical Record Review
The CAMG Legal Marketing Index®. Significantly increase your marketing success, on us.
CAMG’s Legal Marketing Index® offers unprecedented reporting and comprehensive analysis of real-time data. Because more intelligent marketing decisions mean a better ROI.